BE Postnatal class
A class specifically designed to support new mothers in their post natal recovery journey, focusing on keys areas such as;
– Pelvic floor.
– Core recovery (including safe exercises for postpartum hernia and diastasis recti).
– Improving posture.
– Losing post pregnancy weight gain.
– Building strength.
– Guidance on returning to exercise safely after birth. Every birth and recovery is different and everyone’s personal journey will be accounted for in class.
– Post Natal safe exercises – for toning up and losing weight.
Also included with this class:
– Diet guidance to help you stay on track at home.
– A flexible 4-week workout plan for you to follow outside of our sessions.
It’s a chance to meet other mums and babies are welcome to classes too should you wish to bring them – we create a safe and relaxed space.
Due to the current pandemic, unfortunately we will not be able to provide a communal baby area as we have done in the past, however please bring with you a blanket and toys for your baby, there will be room for you to have them laying with you and still be 2 metres apart from the next person.
Everyone will have their own equipment and may which will be cleaned before and after use, hand sanitiser will also he provided before and after sessions.
Course Price: £60
Course Duration: 4 weeks / 4 x 1 hour sessions
Course Starts: Thursday 10th September 2020 at 10 AM
For more information or to book in please contact Grace, via Instagram (@graceelizabeth_fitness_pt), Facebook (www.facebook.com/GraceEGrainger.PT/) or via email@example.com.