Body Ethics BE12 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Body Ethics Ltd and Nicky Simbotin PT.
3. We reserve the right to change or cancel any aspects of the Prize Draw.
Eligibility to enter
4. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and who are not employed by Body Ethics. The entrant must also be local to the area to claim their prize, the following counties can be entered: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
4a. You will also need to be able to attend the full 12-week program, be committed to attending the class sessions (3 per week) and be committed to the full offering available. Failure to do so will mean your slot on the program may be cancelled and offered to someone else. This is at the discretion of Body Ethics and Nicky Simbotin PT.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of two entries per individual is permitted.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. The prize draw entry requirements are as follows:
*Share the post on your story.
*Tag 3 friends in the comments.
*Follow @bodyethics & @nickypersonaltraning.
9. The prize draw will run up until Wednesday 26th August 23:59 with the winner being announced Thursday 27th August 18:00.
10. Body Ethics LTD and Nicky Simbotin PT will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate. This includes if profiles aren’t set to notify us (private) and a share is missed.
11. The prize will be a free space on the BE12 transformation program which will include:
*A 12-week program starting from the 31st of August.
*3 sessions per week.
*Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM.
*Nutritional and macro advice.
*Full support via email.
*Welcome gift 😍.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Body Ethics and Nicky Simbotin PT regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified Thursday 27th August 18:00.
17. Body Ethics or Nicky Simbotin PT will attempt to contact the winner via Instagram up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the Instagram DM’s notifying them of their win within 24 hours of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Body Ethics reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. The free transformation program starts on the 31st of August, so receipt of the prize will be offered before the start of the program.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Body Ethics and Nicky Simbotin PT for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and Instagram account (@), as well as a photo within the gym and with Nicky Simbotin PT.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and Instagram account (@), as well as a photo within the gym and with Nicky Simbotin PT, will be released via our website (bodyethics.co.uk).
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Body Ethics and Nicky Simbotin PT Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Body Ethics and Nicky Simbotin PT does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. Body Ethics and Nicky Simbotin PT reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.