Body Ethics pre-opening live class selfie Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Body Ethics Ltd.
3. We reserve the right to change or cancel any aspects of the Prize Draw.
Eligibility to enter
4. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and who are not employed by Body Ethics. The entrant must also be local to the area to claim their prize, the following counties can be entered: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of two entries per individual is permitted.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. The prize draw will include those that have previously and that continue to attend our live classes via Instagram, stay for the entirety of the class (until the full workout has been complete), and who have submitted selfies (stills, boomerangs or videos) via Instagram stories with ‘body_ethics’ tagged.
9. The prize draw will run up until the gym re-opens after COVID-19, which is subject to change due to government guidelines.
10. Body Ethics LTD will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate. This includes if profiles aren’t set to notify us (private) and we missed a selfie due to no notification.
11. The prize will be three months free gym membership to Body Ethics Gym, Hitchin and one free personal training session with your PT of choice.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Body Ethics regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after gyms reopen in the UK after government guidelines allow.
17. Body Ethics will attempt to contact the winner via Instagram up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the Instagram DM’s notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Body Ethics reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 28 days for the free membership portion of the prize to be set up and please be aware that specific days, dates and times will be given for the personal training session.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Body Ethics for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and Instagram account (@), as well as a photo within the gym and with their chosen PT.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and Instagram account (@), as well as a photo within the gym and with their chosen PT will be released via our website (bodyethics.co.uk).
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Body Ethics Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Body Ethics does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. Body Ethics reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.