Body Ethics pre-opening live class selfie Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Body Ethics Ltd.
3. We reserve the right to change or cancel any aspects of the Prize Draw.
Eligibility to enter
4. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and who are not employed by Body Ethics. The entrant must also be local to the area to claim their prize, the following counties can be entered: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. An entry for each person tagged and full requirements fulfilled, with a maximum of three entries per individual is permitted.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. The prize draw will include those who have completed the following requirements on either Facebook or Instagram:
8a. Liked our prize draw post.
8b. Share our post on your story.
8c. Tag as many people that you know who would love this prize. More tags means more chances to win!
8d. Follow/like our page.
9. The prize draw will run up until Saturday 27th March 2021 at 23:59. Any entries after this time will not be counted.
10. Body Ethics LTD will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate. This includes if profiles aren’t set to notify us (private) and we missed a story share due to no notification.
11. The prize will be a gym bundle of a pack of grenade energy drinks, a pack of grenade carb killa bars (choice of flavour depending on availability) and a protein tub of 900g (or similar).
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Body Ethics regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after Sunday 28th March 2021.
17. Body Ethics will attempt to contact the winner via Instagram or Facebook up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the Instagram or Facebook DM’s notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Body Ethics reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow up to 7 days (from when we reopen) for the prize to be collected.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Body Ethics for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and Instagram or Facebook account (@), as well as a photo within the gym.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and Instagram or Facebook account (@), as well as a photo within the gym will be released via our website (bodyethics.co.uk).
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Body Ethics LTD Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Body Ethics does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. Body Ethics reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.