Social Day Challenge Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Social Day Challenge you are agreeing to these Social Day Challenge terms and conditions.
2. The Social Day Challenge is being run by Body Ethics Ltd.
3. We reserve the right to change or cancel any aspects of the Social Day Challenge.
Eligibility to enter
4. The Social Day Challenge is open to entrants over 18 years of age and who are not employed by Body Ethics. The entrant must also be local to the area to claim their prize, the following counties can be entered: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
5. In entering the Social Day Challenge, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to compete, with no medical conditions, health issues or any injuries.
6. An entry for each person who competes and full requirements fulfilled, with a maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The Social Day Challenge is free to enter.
How to enter
8. The Social Day Challenge will include those who have completed the following requirements:
8a. Competed in our Social Day Challenge(s), Bench, Squat, or SkiErg.
9. The Social Day Challenge will run up until Saturday 25 JUNE 2022 at 16:00. Any entries after this time will not be counted.
10. Body Ethics LTD will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate and we cannot get in contact with said winner.
11. The prize will be a tub of protein and a Body Ethics tee.
12. The winners will be rank 1 in each of our challenges.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Body Ethics regarding any aspect of the Social Day Challenge is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified on 27 JUNE 2022 earliest.
17. Body Ethics will attempt to contact the winner via email or phone up to 2 times.
18. If the winner does not respond to their phone or email notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Body Ethics reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow up to 14 days for us to provide the prize.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the Social Day Challenge being used by Body Ethics for the purposes of administering the Social Day Challenge, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com.
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and Instagram or Facebook account (@), as well as a photo within the gym.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and Instagram or Facebook account (@), as well as a photo within the gym will be released via our website (bodyethics.co.uk).
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Body Ethics LTD Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Body Ethics does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury, disappointment or death suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the Social Day Challenge or being selected for a prize.
26. Body Ethics reserves the right to cancel the Social Day Challenge or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The Social Day Challenge and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.